After our annual Christmas party, I still have yet to finish my tracker hat. I have one ear flap and the front left, and then a little bit of felting to get it nice and fitted...so I don't have anymore oversized hats! I was too busy cooking and cleaning to work on it this weekend, hopefully I'll get to it tonight.
But...I still have those Christmas cards to get out yet! I finally got my Christmas shopping started, I knocked out a ton of presents yesterday in one short shopping excursion.
And I'm exahusted. My cat, Calley, who hid from the party all weekend, finally re-emerged last night, just when I wanted to go to bed. She has been lately getting under the covers with me at night. She'll jump up on the bed and sit between me and my book, basically telling me I have to pay attention to her and not my book. Then, she will nose around the covers until I lift them up for her to walk under and curl up next to my belly, where she will remain until I fall asleep. Then she will spend the night waking me up to repeat the in and out of the covers. Who ever heard of a cat who likes to sleep under covers??? This is also the same weird cat who chases her own tail, something I thought only dogs did...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment